This family home has new carpet laid in the bedrooms and is ready for you and your family to move in!
On the upper part of this home is the spacious kitchen, living area and tiled dining room with air conditioning and access to the deck and backyard. There are three bedrooms on this level with the main bedroom having an air conditioner, ensuite and deck whilst the other two bedrooms both have built in robes and one has an air conditioner.
Entering in on the lower level there is a double remote garage with laundry and fourth bedroom/study.
This great home offers extra benefits like solar panels, water tank, security screens and fenced rear yard.
The home is located in the Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High school catchments as well as the Warrigal Square shopping centre with Woolworths and an abundance of restaurants.
Available NOW all internal inspections are by appointment . Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.