This large lowset timber home located in a convenient position in Sunnybank has a large central kitchen with lots of cupboard space that opens out the large dining room which leads down to the sunken tiled lounge room. On the other side of the kitchen is the separate family room with servery from the kitchen.
The four bedrooms all have ceiling fans with the master bedroom also having an air conditioner and dressing room with wardrobe. One of the bedrooms is separate to the other bedrooms and has doors opening on to the front verandah. There is also a good size study.
The home features high ceilings, a large front verandah, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas, air conditioning in the main bedroom and an outdoor entertaining area..
In the fenced rear yard is a large shed plus there is a double carport out the front for car accommodation.
The home is within an approximately 5 minute walk to the bus and a 10 minute walk to Altandi Station. It is in the Runcorn State School (walking distance) and Sunnybank State High School catchment area.
It is within a 10 minute drive along Mains Road to freeway access to City or Gold Coast and is just a short drive to Sunnybank Market Square, Sunnybank Plaza, Pinelands Plaza and Sunnybank Private Hospital.
Outside pets negotiable on application.
Available now, all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.