This lowset brick and tile home is located in a perfect position just a short walk to Algester State School, bus stops, childcare, parks, sports centre and club and shopping.
From the front veranda you step inside the tiled entry to find a large air conditioned lounge and dining area, galley style timber kitchen, three air conditioned bedrooms, central bathroom and separate toilet, laundry and a large separate double garage with side access at the rear.
Perched on a fully fenced 607m2 block, there is plenty of yard front and back for the kids to play.
WATER: This property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Available 07/11/2020 all internal inspections are by appointment . Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.