Built only 1 year ago, this modern home on a large, high block allowing for plenty of cooling breezes during summer boasts 9ft ceilings plus a 1200mm wide front door and offers four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the main bedroom has an ensuite and air conditioning and the other three bedrooms have ceiling fans.
With open plan air conditioned tiled living areas, a separate media room and a study nook, there is room for the whole family.
The chef of the home will love the kitchen with 900mm European designed stainless steel electric cooktop and oven, rangehood, dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtop and large walk in pantry. The fridge space is also plumbed ready for a fridge with water and ice making facilities.
Car accommodation is a double garage and outdoor living is catered for with an underroof covered outdoor area with ceiling fan and a fully fenced rear yard. The home has a concrete path right around and a concrete slab at the clothes line.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (ensuite), double garage
* 2 split system air conditioners
* NBN ready
* Data point in study nook and rumpus room
* Kitchen island bench top and bathroom vanity tops are Caesarstone
* Semi frameless shower screens
* 1200mm wide front door
* 9ft ceilings
* Security windows and doors
* Mirror wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Steel frame
* Carpet and tiling throughout
The home is located in a quiet area close to Grand Plaza shopping centre and walk to the Greenbank RSL. Approximately a 25 minute drive into Brisbane and close to bus services and parks.
WATER: This property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations, all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Available from the 10th November all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.