This family home is located in a prime location in the heart of Kuraby, walking distance to bus, train, Kuraby State School, child care and local shops.
Offering three bedrooms - two with built in robes, a 2-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
Living areas are well catered for with modern kitchen, dining room and air conditioned lounge.
Outdoors you will find the covered outdoor entertaining area.
Other features include:
- Solar hot water system
Sorry no pets.
*Please note there is a granny flat at the back of the house which is currently rented separately.
Available from the 18th December 2020 all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information