In a high position and a convenient location this immaculate family home offers spacious living together with many sought after features.
With four good size bedrooms there is plenty of space for everyone. The master bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning, whilst the other three bedrooms all have large built in robes and ceiling fans.
The home offers enough living space in the house for all members of the family with an open plan kitchen that has gas cooking and overlooks the meals and family room with air conditioner. There is a separate lounge plus a large rumpus room that would be suitable as a fifth bedroom, media room or even a kid's play room.
The house features an oversized laundry with large storage cupboard and a fit out suitable for home hairdresser, beautician, dressmaker or it could be utilized as a craft room.
Indoor living flows to the outdoors with a spacious insulated covered outdoor area that is ideal for entertaining and outdoor living.
Relax and enjoy all the benefits of living in a home with a low maintenance, private inground saltwater pool with LED lighting.
The yard offers a large greenhouse, garden shed, raised garden beds perfect for starting a veggie garden and 5000 litre water tank to help keep the plants growing.
Your car accommodation is catered for with a double remote garage that has built in storage cupboards and internal access to the house.
Some extras include 5kW solar power and gas hot water.
All local amenities are close by including city bus, train station, childcare centres, medical centre and shopping centres.
Sorry no pets.
Available now all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: This property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations, all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.