This three bedroom home is conveniently located within walking distance to parks, Runcorn State High School, public transport, shops and Runcorn swimming pool. It is also located in the Warrigal Road State School catchment area.
This home features:
- Air conditioned lounge room
- Separate tiled dining room
- Ceiling fans and carpets in bedrooms and lounge
- Covered outdoor area
- Garden shed
- Large fully fenced yard
- Single lock up garage
Sorry no pets.
Available from the 26th May, all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing.
Please register your details for inspection through email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: This property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations, all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.