This townhouse in Runcorn is so convenient, located only a one minute walk to city bus and a 5-10 minute walk to the train station.
Offering three bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets, spacious lounge and dining with air conditioning and a well appointed kitchen with dishwasher.
The private courtyard is covered and has a small shed, plus there is also a single garage for your car.
The well maintained complex has swimming pool, BBQ area, tennis court and security gates.
Sorry no pets.
Available 4 June 2020, all internal inspections are by appointment - please contact the office to leave your details for a viewing after having a drive past.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes due to the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including anyone from Runcorn Realty.
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
3. You or one of your group may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
4. You may be requested to put hand sanitiser on your hands prior to entering the property.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact us and we will advise you of the best way to proceed.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.